By Janet Pinto, Chief Academic Officer, Curriki
As teachers, we never have enough time for everything we need to accomplish in a day, whether it be lesson planning or grading. Here’s a secret you can share with other teachers: Curriki offers more than 59,000 free, high quality resources that you can download, customize and share.
Why not take a short cut and try out a few of these classroom-tested math worksheets? Here are just a few of the many worksheets available for middle school math students.
(Similarly, you can use the Curriki Advanced Search feature to find games, videos, webquests, lesson plans and much more on any subject and any grade level.)
If you know a math teacher (or interested parent or student), please share this with them!
- Solve the questions about Probability Problems in this worksheet.
- Math worksheet on Supplementary Angles.
- Exponents Worksheet Generator – customizable and printable!
- Multiplying Decimals Worksheet – customizable and printable!
- Pythagorean Theorem discovery worksheet.
- Worksheet on Factoring Quadratic equations and difference of squares.
- Use this worksheet for practice with Volume Formulas.
- This Characteristics of Quadratics worksheet gives practice problems for finding the vertex and the y-intercept of a quadratic function.
- Worksheet: Converting Fractions to Decimals to Percents help students remember how to convert a fraction into a decimal and then into a percent.
- Calculator Lesson Homework Worksheet.