1. You predicted Mr. Maddin to be 32 years old, but he was really 28. What is your percent error?
2. In the lab you find that the atomic mass of oxygen in 18.0 amu. In all published texts, the value is 15.99 amu. What is your % error?
3. The calculated length of the world’s largest nutria rat is 54.23 meters. The actual length is 5 401 cm. What is the percent error?
4. The % error in your measurement was 34%. The actual value was .0345 meters. What was the calculated value?
5. Write your own problem for percent error and solve it. You may use the backside if you need to.