1) What volume will 150.0 mL of gas at 55.0ºC occupy if it is cooled to 23.0ºC under constant pressure?
2) What volume is occupied by 23.7 g of HCl gas at 35.0ºC and 750.0mm Hg?
3) A 250. mL sample of argon is collected over water at 23.0ºC and 99.80 kPa pressure. What is the pressure of the dry gas alone?
4) A mixture of 3 gases (N2, O2, F2) is held in a container under a pressure of 766mm Hg. If the partial pressure of nitrogen is 54.9 kPa and the partial pressure of oxygen is 282mm Hg, what is the partial pressure of fluorine, in atm?
5) A sample of gas is collected over water at a temperature of 27.0ºC when the barometric pressure reading is 750.0 mm Hg. What is the partial pressure of the dry gas?
6) How many grams of F2 are contained in a 2.75 L sample of xenon at STP?
7) 2C4H10(g) + 13O2(g) -> 8CO2(g) + 10H2O(g)
If 1.85 L of O2 react, what volume of H2O is produced? How many moles of CO2 are produced? What mass of butane (C4H10) is required to react?