Directions: Do all work on a separate sheet of paper. You do not need to recopy any of the questions. Show ALL WORK to receive full credit – do not simply write down the answers.
1) Find the pH for each of the following solutions:
2) For each of the following pH values, calculate the [H3O+] and the [OH-].
3) For the following solutions, calculate the [H3O+] and the [OH-] using Kw.
4) 21.0 mL of an unknown solution of H2SO4 was titrated to the end point with 37.0 mL of 0.426 M KOH. What is the concentration of the sulfuric acid?
5) In a titration, 23.5 mL of a .340 M solution of H2CO3 was used to neutralize 27.6 mL of LiOH. What is the molarity of LiOH?
6) In the titration of 42.0 mL of an NH3 solution, the end point was reached when 35.4 mL of 0.143 M HCl was added. What is the concentration of the ammonia solution?
7) 34.0 mL of HC2H3O2 was neutralized by 11.2 mL of 0.0527 M Ca(OH)2. Calculate the concentration of the acetic acid.
8) What volume of 0.320 M H3PO4 neutralizes 35.0 mL of 0.420 M Ba(OH)2?