This Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism textbook chapter contains information on several topics.
Course: 8.02 Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2007
- To learn about Biot-Savart Law, read pages 3 and 4.
- To learn about the Magnetic Field of a Straight Current-Carrying Wire, read pages 4 through 7.
- To learn about Magnetic Field of a Circular Current Loop, read pages 7 through 10.
- To learn about the Force Between Parallel Wires, read pages 13 and 14.
- To learn about Ampere's Law, read pages 14 through 20.
- To learn about Ampere's Law for a Solenoid, read pages 20 through 23.
- To learn about Problem Solving: Biot Savart, read pages 46 and 47.
- To learn about Problem Solving: Ampere's Law, read pages 48 and 49.
Prof. John Belcher, Dr. Peter Dourmashkin, Prof. Robert Redwine, Prof. Bruce Knuteson, Prof. Gunther Roland, Prof. Bolek Wyslouch, Dr. Brian Wecht, Prof. Eric Katsavounidis, Prof. Robert Simcoe, Prof. Joseph Formaggio, Andy Neely, Matthew Strafuss, Prof. Eric Hudson, Dr. Sen-Ben Liao
To download the .pdf document, click HERE
You will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
to view this document.