This Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism textbook chapter contains information on several topics.
Course: 8.02 Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2007
- To learn about Superposition and Interference of Waves, read pages 2 through 4.
- To learn about Young's Double Slit Experiment, read pages 4 through 8.
- To learn about Diffraction, read pages 13 through 14.
- To learn about Single Slit Diffraction, read pages 14 through 16.
- To learn about Diffraction Grating, read pages 20 through 22.
Prof. John Belcher, Dr. Peter Dourmashkin, Prof. Robert Redwine, Prof. Bruce Knuteson, Prof. Gunther Roland, Prof. Bolek Wyslouch, Dr. Brian Wecht, Prof. Eric Katsavounidis, Prof. Robert Simcoe, Prof. Joseph Formaggio, Andy Neely, Matthew Strafuss, Prof. Eric Hudson, Dr. Sen-Ben Liao
To download the .pdf document, click HERE
You will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
to view this document.