This Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism textbook chapter contains information on several topics.
Course: 8.02 Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2007
- To learn about Mutual Inductance, read pages 3 through 5.
- To learn about Inductors and Self Inductance, read pages 5 through 9.
- To learn about Energy of the Magnetic Field, read pages 9 through 15.
- To learn about RL Circuits, read pages 15 through 21.
- To learn about RC Circuits, read pages 21 and 24.
- To learn about Problem Solving Strategy: Self Inductance, read pages 38 and 39.
- To learn about Problem Solving Strategy: Circuits with Inductors, read page 39.
Prof. John Belcher, Dr. Peter Dourmashkin, Prof. Robert Redwine, Prof. Bruce Knuteson, Prof. Gunther Roland, Prof. Bolek Wyslouch, Dr. Brian Wecht, Prof. Eric Katsavounidis, Prof. Robert Simcoe, Prof. Joseph Formaggio, Andy Neely, Matthew Strafuss, Prof. Eric Hudson, Dr. Sen-Ben Liao
To download the .pdf document, click HERE
You will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
to view this document.