This Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism textbook chapter contains information on several topics.
Course: 8.02 Physics II: Electricity and Magnetism, Spring 2007
- To learn about and Introduction to Fields, read pages 2 and 3.
- To learn about Scalar Fields, read pages 3 through 7.
- To learn about Vector Fields, read pages 7 and 8.
- To learn about a Gravitational Field Example, read pages 12 through 14.
- To learn about Charge, Coulomb's Law, and Electric Field, read pages 14 through 15.
- To learn about Visual Representations of Vector Fields, read pages 16 through 19.
Prof. John Belcher, Dr. Peter Dourmashkin, Prof. Robert Redwine, Prof. Bruce Knuteson, Prof. Gunther Roland, Prof. Bolek Wyslouch, Dr. Brian Wecht, Prof. Eric Katsavounidis, Prof. Robert Simcoe, Prof. Joseph Formaggio, Andy Neely, Matthew Strafuss, Prof. Eric Hudson, Dr. Sen-Ben Liao
To download the .pdf document, click HERE
You will need to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
to view this document.