Supports the following Standards of Mathematical Practice
• 2 Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
• 3 Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
• 5 Use appropriate tools strategically.
• 6 Attend to precision.
• 7 Look for and make use of structure.
• 8 Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
A YouTube video from LearnZillion
A YouTube video from StricklerWMS
Online lesson from www.illustrativemathematics.org
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.