Lesson, Guided Practice, and Exercises from CK-12
Supports the following Standards of Mathematical Practice
• 1 Make sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
• 2 Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
• 3 Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
• 4 Model with mathematics.
• 5 Use appropriate tools strategically.
• 6 Attend to precision.
• 7 Look for and make use of structure.
• 8 Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
Navigate to This External Web Link: