Now that you have found many poems in which the author has used interesting language and poetic devices, choose the line that is your favorite of all the ones you read. Then do the following:
1. Get a piece of construction paper or drawing paper from your teacher.
2. Also get some colored markers or pencils. Make sure that you share with your neighbor.
3. On your paper, write the line that you chose as your favorite, along with the author and poem title. Make it large enough for people to read from a few feet away.
4. Then add some illustration that goes along with the meaning or image in your line.
5. Finally, get some tape and hang up your poetry on the wall!