Directions for Home Interview #1:
Find an adult at home. (An adult is anyone who is eighteen or older. Ask that adult each question in Part I, and write down her or his answer. (This must be written in YOUR handwriting.) Do Part II on your own.
If you have trouble finding an adult at home, call a family member on the phone.
1. Beyond food and material possessions, what do you need to be happy?________________________________________________________________
2. How do people learn the difference between right and wrong? ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Answer each question in a complete sentence.
1. What is a myth? _______________________________________________
2. What is a folktale? _____________________________________________
3. What is a religion? _____________________________________________
4. What is our fifth theme this year, and what does it mean? _____________________________________________________________________________
5. Did you agree with everything your adult at home said when interviewed? Explain your answer.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Above and Beyond:
Given our class definition of culture, write as much as you can about your own culture on the back of this page.