1) Dip the cabbage juice indicator about _______________ into the jar
2) Hold for a count of _________.
3) Lay the indicator on a white sheet and record any __________ change.
If it is red, pink ? _________
If it is blue, green, yellow ? _________
If there is NO change ? _________
4) Use the ________ paper to verify the classification
If you think it is an acid, use the ________ litmus paper b/c it turns ________
(red litmus paper stays red)
If you think it is a base, use the ________ litmus paper b/c it turns ________
(blue litmus paper stays blue)
5) Record classification. Place used strips in the empty bag and move to the next station.