Website Address: https://library.curriki.org/oer/Exercise-861
The resource has been added to your collection
1. If it ____ (rain) tomorrow, we can't go out.
2. If it ____ (not rain), we could go out now. What a pity!
was not raining
does not rain
will not rain
3. Unless it ____ (stop) raining soon, we can't go out at all.
4. If it ____ (not rain) yesterday, we could have gone out.
5. If he ____ (not leave) already, he'll be in his office.
6. If he ____ (not leave) already, he'd be in his office.
7. Do you mind if I ____ (open) the window?
8. Would you mind if I ____ (open) the window?
9. If only they ____ (have) a car, they could get there easily.
Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service and Privacy Policies have changed. By logging in, you agree to our updated Terms and Policies.