ACTIVITY: Each member of the class selects a different "entrepreneur in history" to research using the following questions as a guide to finding out what led to the success of the entrepreneur or inventor. Use the Internet to find background information on the selected entrepreneur, as well as the library.The activity supports the Entrepreneurship Content Standards/Performance Indicators as follows:
• A.01 Explain the need for entrepreneurial discovery,
• A.02 Discuss entrepreneurial discovery process,
• A.03 Assess global trends and opportunities,
• B.12 Describe desirable entrepreneurial personality traits,
• B.15 Evaluate personal capabilities
This resource is part of the Entrepreneurship Learning Activities collection.