Making my own Schedule:
Each student will need a “My Schedule” worksheet and a Bar Graph sheet or blank graph paper, and crayons if making bar graphs of personal schedules
1. When do you wake up in the morning? When do you go to sleep?
2. What time does school start? What time does it end?
3. What time do you usually eat breakfast, lunch and dinner?
4. Do you have any classes, lessons or activities that you must go to? When do they start and how long are they?
5. Do you have any chores to do? How long do they take? When do you want to do them?
6. How much time do you spend on homework? When do you want to do homework?
7. How much time is left? Cross off the activities from your list that are already on your schedule. Using the rankings, pick activities to fill the rest of the time on your schedule.