Shaping eLearning content using animations

Shaping eLearning content using animations

HomePage Forums Shaping eLearning content using animations

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  lawwritinguk 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Back to topics

Topic: Shaping eLearning content using animations

• Creator
    Topic

SamanthaCooke
    Participant

It is not so easy to start a website, let alone an e-learning site. You have to research so much to find whom your target audience and everything that is associated with it. However, I intend to start an e-learning platform for young learners and I am very enthusiastic about it so I need some tips regarding it. Since my audience is of young learners and children, I do not think live-action videos would work here. I was considering sticking to the best animated video creation solutions that I can find but I am somewhat unsure about it. What do you say?

Replies:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

SamanthaCooke
    Participant

It is not so easy to start a website, let alone an e-learning site. You have to research so much to find whom your target audience and everything that is associated with it. However, I intend to start an e-learning platform for young learners and I am very enthusiastic about it so I need some tips regarding it. Since my audience is of young learners and children, I do not think live-action videos would work here. I was considering sticking to the best animated video creation solutions that I can find but I am somewhat unsure about it. What do you say?

marySellena
    Participant

subway surfers is a “non-stop running” game co-produced by Kiloo and SYBO Games.

David Baily
    Participant

You are talking about good thing. Keep it up Check out my assignment help website

Paul Anderson
    Participant

We are global writing solutions provider. “assignment service online” is a global writing service and solutions provider of Assignment help.

lawwritinguk
    Participant

It isn’t always so clean to begin a website, not to mention an e-studying site. You have to analyze a lot to locate your target market and the whole lot this is related to it. However, I intend to begin an e-studying platform for younger beginners here students take help for better law assignment writing services the UK a worldwide writing answers issuer. Law assignment services online is a worldwide writing provider and answer issuer of law assignment help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Non-profit Tax ID # 203478467