After you login to Curriki, you will see your own personal Dashboard, where you get instant access to your Library, Contacts, and Groups. You will also be only one click away from uploading a resource, joining a group, and searching for new materials, members, and groups.
From the Dashboard you can do just about everything:
- Search for content, members, and groups to join
- Upload your own content to the Curriki Library or your private Curriki Library
- Create and organize collections of content.
- Access your groups, library, and your contacts
- See the latest community activity – new resources, group posts, etc. with a real-time aggregated activity feed
In your personal resource library you can
- Discover Curated and Aligned Resources.
- Quickly filter resources by standard and save to your private Curriki Library.
- Quickly and easily pinpoint resources vetted by other teachers and the Curriki review team
- Filter your search results to match your specifications: subject, and subtopic, grade level, type of material, and/or rating.
- Search for resources by the standards you teach.
- Save resources to your own private Curriki library.
- Upload your own resources to My Library and share them with the community.
- Organize and reorganize your resources into units, collections, sequences that work best for you.
- Share a resource right from your My Library overview page.
- Request a review by the Curriki Review Team.
- Add your own rating and review to any resource.
Students and teachers use Curriki Groups to collaborate on projects, curriculum development, and district initiatives. Other groups focus on sharing resources and ideas within a topic-specific group for creative inspiration.
- Groups can be public or private.
- Private groups are entirely private and secure
- Share files without sending bulky attachments in a shared resource library.
Open Educational Resource Library
Discover Curated and Aligned Resources: Quickly filter resources by standard and save to your private Curriki Library.
Thousands of thoroughly vetted online learning activities in all major K-12 subject areas in many formats
- E-books: Fiction, Non-fiction, and texts
- Full Course, Units, Lesson plans
- Graphic Organizer/Worksheet
- Scope & Sequence
- Super-easy three-step process to publish your content
- Can publish content as private, protected, or public
- Upload pretty much any type of format – from Word to HTML, images to videos
- Create Collections: Add to and organize collections of resources – your own and those you find in the vast Curriki library. Create collections based on alignment, class, material-type, or any category you choose.
- Flip the classroom! Create playlists for students.
Rated and Reviewed Resources
Curriki’s Content Review Team uses the Achieve OER Rubrics to assess and evaluate materials submitted to the Curriki Library. Members can nominate any resource for review! Members are also encouraged to rate and review resources. Love a resource? Give it 5 stars!
Mobile Device Ready
Curriki’s responsive design enables easy access from mobile devices as well as desktops.
Find resources that have already been aligned to standards with Curriki’s new search tool.
Leverage Curriki’s new Standards Alignment tool when you upload your materials.