By Kim Jones, CEO, Curriki
Curriki believes technology plays a crucial role in breaking down the barriers between those who have access to high-quality education and those who do not. Curriki helps bridge this educational divide by providing free and open resources to everyone.
This is more important in 2017 than ever before, as technology continues to shrink our world and give Curriki access to more educators and learners.
With a community of over 10 million global users, Curriki encourages collaboration by educators with diverse experiences from around the world to develop peer-reviewed and classroom tested learning resources and to create a culture of continuous improvement.
Curriki would not be able to fulfill its ambitious mission without the enthusiastic participation of its wide array of users:
Who Uses Curriki?
- Curriculum Teams! We provide group spaces for members to collaborate on curriculum development, share ideas, and support one another.
- Educators! Teachers and homeschool parents are on the educational front lines, and Curriki provides an endless library of materials.
- Parents! Curriki has pre-screened and reviewed materials so parents can easily find what they are looking for.
- Pre-Service and New Teachers! Use the collective knowledge of the global community to develop your skills and lesson banks.
- Content Providers! They generously share their materials & create learning resources for the Curriki community.
- YOU! Join Curriki.org and join the effort to make high-quality educational materials available for all. It’s free!
Kim Jones is the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Curriki. Kim is active in driving policy initiatives and is regularly featured as an honorary speaker on the impact of technology in education at influential meetings around the world. Learn more at Curriki.org.